Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
+2
The Phantom Squee
Axelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
What are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue60/60What are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

What are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:40 pm

I'm playing The World Ends With You, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and replaying Golden Sun.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Squee
Soldier
Soldier
The Phantom Squee

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Alistar Engle
Class: Other
HP:
What are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue50/50What are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. Man, that's a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
http://terjon.deviantart.com
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
What are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue60/60What are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 am

AC: Wild World, Metroid Prime Hunters, Batman Begins (really lame game >_>), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi II, Age of Empires II, Guitar Hero III, Kirby Air Ride, those games that come on your iPod, TLOZ: Twighlight Princess, and TLOZ: Wind Waker.
I think I have a reduced form of ADD, at least with videogames. I play a game for 10 minutes, then get bored and switch to another. ^_^
Maybe that's why I have completed only about 30% of the games I own. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kingdom~Heatless
Admin
Admin
Kingdom~Heatless

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Worell
Class: Mage
HP:
What are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue40/40What are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am

Karaoke Revolution (Adele started the game over by accident, Axelle~!), Animal Crossing: Wild World, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (is there something with Final Fantasy and having long names?), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, My Sims for the DS and Wii (Axelle, I have gotten 5 start rating, FYI), Chocobo's Dungeon, and チョコボと魔法の本, Which is actually Choobo and the Magic Book in Japanese (I bought it while I was in Japan this summer).
Back to top Go down
https://experienceplus.forumotion.net
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: David
Class: Mage
HP:
What are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue40/40What are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 am

Playing TWEWY, to get all the reports, although I haven't touched it in forever...Final Fantasies XII and III. XII I've had since it came out, never beat it. Final Fantasy III I've never beat, but I just got the DS port in like, January. Command and Conquer 3, Resident Evil 4, Poemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, and that's it.
Back to top Go down
simplechild
Commoner
Commoner
simplechild

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Name: Trivan Dehlis
Class: Rogue
HP:
What are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue50/50What are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Currently playing Final Fantasy V. Also started up on a MapleStory private server.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Squee
Soldier
Soldier
The Phantom Squee

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Alistar Engle
Class: Other
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:29 am

Oh yeah, and Nexus War too. Forgot about that one.
Back to top Go down
http://terjon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1