Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island of Many Fates

Go down 
+2
Artemis Fowl
The Mighty Fluffball
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Artemis snickered at Kasam because he could. He leaned more onto Axelle's shoulder, grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Axelle flinched away from Artemis' hand but pat his head.

"Sweet dreams, Kasam." She said coolly. Vivienne was bored, so she curled up onto a mat herself.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Artemis pulled his hand away in consternation, and closed his eyes. "Maybe this will all have been a dream"
A very good one.
Oh, shut the f*** up.

Artemis opened his eyes and pulled away. "Gotta stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Axelle cocked an eyebrow at the boy, but chuckled. "I'm going to sleep." She said quietly before falling over onto the mat and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Artemis looked at her. "Sure."
Sweet dreams.
He stood up and walked over to the broadsword, pulled it out of the ground, and began practicing with it. "Not like I got anything better to do." His eyes strayed over to Axelle.
Staring isn't polite.
F*** you.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Male Number of posts : 110

Character sheet
Name: David
Class: Mage
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Richard sighed. The thing was dead, praise Luna. Still, the sword it dropped...Sure would be nice...

Nope. The moody guy took it. Should have been faster, fool, he thought to himself.

David was upset. He had nothing to do with that victory and frankly, that was appalling. "You okay David?" asked Richard, noticing his silent fuming. "I'm fine," he said, and lay back.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 pm

OoC: If you want the sword, Bane, just ask for it. I may have done that wrong. xD
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:16 pm

OoC:Oh no, it's fine. I just wanted to acknowledge it. =P
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:20 pm

OoC: Ah, okay. ^^

IC: Sheepishly, Artemis swung the huge sword about a few times. His arm was getting rather tired, but...one has to learn somehow.

He placed the sword on his shoulder, and in a deep voice, said, "I fight for my friends."
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Male Number of posts : 172

Character sheet
Name: Kasam
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm

OOC: Technically, you're actually worse off with that sword than you are with the katana. The katana is +3 ATK, then another +3 ATK and +3 DEX with the weapon training. The sword is just +5 ATK.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:52 pm

OoC: Whoa. So it WAS meant for Richard. Hmm...I can be stupid sometimes.

IC: Artemis swung the sword about a few more times. "Damn," he muttered. "It's heavy." He walked over to Richard and stabbed the sword into the ground.
"You look like a strong young man. Take this effing sword."
"Oh, and this isn't an act of kindness, by the way. It's just useless to me."
Artemis turned to Kasam.
"You said there was an armory on this island...?"
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:20 pm

OoC:=P

IC:Richard looked in amusement as Artemis set the sword in front of
him. "Thank you, Artemis." You looked funny with it anyway,
buddy,
he thought to himself, holding in a smile. He drew it out
of the ground at his feet, and tested it in his hand. Too heavy for
one hand, obviously, but it fit. He grasped the hilt with both hands
and lifted it up, then brought it again down on the ground - not hard,
just to get the feel. He hefted it onto his shoulder, and asked David,
"Whaddya think man?"
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 pm

OOC: Nah, it was just sort of there. I didn't give a lot of thought to it--Kryoni would have done better with it that with the katana she has, seeing as she has scimitar training. All right, I promise to move back up to the world above tomorrow after I get my test results.
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Kasam shrugged.

"I said there were weapons. Maybe there's an armory. All I know is that your sword is uglier than a deep-sea sucker fish."

He turned to address the entire group.

"Well, we have a choice. Do you want to go back aboveground, or see what lies further down the tunnel? To be honest, the danger is just about the same either way. As for Artemis, his arm is broken, just mauled. It'll heal itself, although I suppose we could make a sling out of part of these mats. Make your choice, it doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:39 pm

"My, my. What a difficult choice. Either way holds great, fun times. But...some people are asleep, O Wise Sage." Artemis snickered.

OoC: How'd your tests go, Fluff?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:28 pm

David spoke. "I think we should return to the surface. We're kind of trapped down here, don't you think?" He didn't mention that he felt he'd be of more use around the plants above.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Vivienne opened her eyes and sat up. "I like the surface as well." She said with a smile. Axelle remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Richard sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Artemis said "Bless you" to Richard.
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:31 pm

OOC: well enough, I suppose. I have what I need, if not what my ego wanted.

"All right." Kasam shrugged. "Just wake me up when someone is sure it's daytime outside."

He lied down on the mat and closed his eyes, but sleep did not come to him. The thing that they had just fought was nothing, he felt. It had been a tangible thing that they could fight, could sink their blades into and batter until it fell to pieces. The Island is not so simple...None of the things we have fought in this place were even mentioned by the book. Can they have been so weak in comparison to the others than they weren't even worth mentioning?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:59 pm

"If you say so," said Richard, as he lay down. He set his new blade beside him, and he hoped dearly he wouldn't roll over and cut himself on it. David sat with his back propped against the wall, poring through his book.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 am

Vivienne scratched her head, bemused. She shook it off and looked over at David. He's kinda cute... She thought, suppressing the urge to giggle. She absent mindedly twisted a strand of hair with her pointer finger, watching him. Her eyes caught sight of something triangular and she crawled over, picking it up.

"What's this?" She asked, holding it up and looking at David expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 am

David snapped. He jumped up, tossing his tome to the side, and lunged at Vivienne, and began to bite down on her right shoulder. Quickly, he righted himself and pulled himself off Vivienne, sitting back retrieving his book. Richard watched warily, half-amused.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm...protective of this pick. There's a story...Anyway, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 am

Vivienne giggled. Heehee, that was cute. Doesn't he know I bite back?

"It's okay, but I'd like to hear that story some time. You know, as compensation." She whispered, tossing him the pick. She crawled closer and smiled before grinning and showing off her teeth. She got close enough to him to put her lips relatively close to his ear and whispered, "I bite back." But she didn't bite him. Instead she smiled politely and crawled back to her mat, where she curled up and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:47 am

David stared dully after Vivi, shook it off, and resumed his study. The hell? What an odd girl. Richard was silently laughing, and attempted to fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island of Many Fates
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: The Dungeons :: The Island of Many Fates-
Jump to: