Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island of Many Fates

Go down 
+2
Artemis Fowl
The Mighty Fluffball
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Artemis shrugged. "So does our Exalted Leader," he whispered, so neither Kasam nor Kryoni could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Axelle giggled, accompanied by Vivienne. The former stopped almost immediately and pulled her lips into a thin smile. The latter simply grinned.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Smirking, Artemis poked Axelle in the ribs. "Why so serious?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:06 pm

Axelle blushed. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Male Number of posts : 172

Character sheet
Name: Kasam
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:57 am

"Artemis, Axelle's already got enough bruises on her chest from your face without you adding your finger to the problem," Kasam called. "You should really try to control yourself."

They set out across the sand pit for the cave in the center. Kasam glanced at Richard. "Cheer up. There might be plants underground. Who knows, you may get a carnivorous flower to play with."

They spiraled inwards across the sands. If anything lived underneath them, it made no sign of showing itself. Finally, they stood at the mouth of the cave. Kasam muttered a few words under his breath and his hand started to glow. He descended into the darkness.

Kryoni muttered something that sounded like "oh, not again."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 am

Artemis stretched his arms out. They were about to descend into another cave, possibly flourishing with creatures filled with murderous intentions, he had done some pretty stupid things, but nothing really bad had come of it; he felt like murdering Kasam. Life was good.
He grabbed Axelle's arm and pulled her forward, filled with happily morbid thoughts.

You have serious problems.
What?
You have mood swings, you actually think she'll pay attention...geez, you talks to yourself in your head!
Yeah, but I'm getting better.
Yeah, right.
Hey, at least I don't talk to myself out loud.
Touché.

Artemis's eyes flickered as he pushed past Kryoni with Axelle in tow.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:27 am

Axelle let out a soft grunt as Artemis pulled her forward, but she walked obligingly as he did. Vivienne smiled and looked at David.

"This should be fun." She said.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:53 am

Artemis overheard Vivienne. "Hey, get your own lines," he called back to her.
He turned to Axelle. "This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Male Number of posts : 110

Character sheet
Name: David
Class: Mage
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 pm

"Indeed. Deep, underground, dark, damp. What fun?"

David stared at her for a second, then smiled. "I just hope we find what we're looking for, fast."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Vivienne giggled. "Mmm, me as well!" She replied, flipping her hair over her shoulder and smiling warmly. "It smells kind of musky in here. Hm."
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Male Number of posts : 172

Character sheet
Name: Kasam
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm

They descended into the gloom, footsteps echoing on the dry stone. The cave spiraled downwards, the floor gradually taking shape as stairs. As they went further down, the walls started to become damper and damper, trickling from cracks in the walls down to run by their feet. Eventually, the spiraling stone staircase came out into a wide cavern, about twenty feet tall and several hundred feet long. The walls were thick with creepers, and from the ceiling hung vines dripping with moisture. The water was absorbed into the moss that covered the floor, which never seemed to grow more than damp. On the other side was a door, in front of which lay a huge grassy lump.

"Told you so," Kasam said to David.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Vivienne stuck her tongue out and scrunched her nose up in heavily dramatized fake disgust.

"Eww." She said, jokingly.

Axelle stepped closer to Artemis.

"Can't have you getting frightened, now can we?" She asked, nudging him in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Artemis stared at Axelle. "I fear nothing."
He then thought a while. "Oh..I..."
"No, that'd be bad. What about you?" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Axelle grinned. "I'm not scared." She said, sticking her tongue out. "After all, I'm a pirate princess." She winked and looked ahead again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Artemis stared after Axelle for a few moments, a foolish look on his face. Then he ran after her. "H-hey, wait! I'm...uh...afraid of the dark!"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:23 pm

"Thought you weren't scared of anything." Axelle teased. "Hmm, okay. I'll keep you safe." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:33 pm

"Oh, I just said that because I want you to keep me...safe..." Artemis said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:40 pm

"Pff. I bet you are afraid, just don't want to admit it." Axelle replied, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:46 pm

"Oh, of course I am," Artemis grinned. "That's the ONLY reason."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Axelle smirked. "I knew it!" She said, stifling a laugh. However, something in the distance made a sound, and she jumped behind him. "Eep!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Artemis spun, grinning. "You look cute when you squeal in fear," he whispered. "And I am not afraid of anything, actually." Artemis made a "^_^" face.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Axelle flushed. "Neeeh, shaddup."

Vivienne made a face and leaned over to David. "I think they should just kiss already. A serious kiss, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:59 pm

She's so pretty...

Artemis hugged Axelle sporadically and impulsively, then jumped back.
"Um...um..."
He stared around, eyes wild. "Kasam didn't see that, did he?"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:13 pm

Aww, he's so cute and insecuuure!

"Uhh, no I don't think so." Axelle whispered as she grinned. "Act natural!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Artemis sighed in relief. "Good." He glanced at Axelle, expecting her to look repulsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island of Many Fates
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: The Dungeons :: The Island of Many Fates-
Jump to: