Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island of Many Fates

Go down 
+2
Artemis Fowl
The Mighty Fluffball
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:58 am

Axelle nodded. "Yeah, it was pretty yesterday." She muttered. "Why are you so quiet today?" She asked, looking away, arms still folded.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Squee
Soldier
Soldier
The Phantom Squee

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Alistar Engle
Class: Other
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Not long enough, it seemed, and the sun's harsh rays broke through a porthole, shining right onto Alistar's face. He scrunched his eyes up, then held up a hand to block it out and opened them. With a sigh, he moved the cloak covering him and stood, rubbing a hand across his face.

"Wakey wakey, all," he said, picking up his mask from the floor next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://terjon.deviantart.com
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 pm

"Because, apparently, the more I speak with you, the more foolish I look." Artemis turned back to the porthole swiftly, attempting to hide the pink glow that appeared on his pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 pm

"Ah," said Axelle as she unfolded her arms and flopped onto the bed. "It's comfy. You should at least rest a little bit." She grinned. "Storm's on the way, you know."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Artemis turned back to her, his blush dissipating. "A storm? Excellent. I've only been in a few storms before." He looked at the bed. "Resting would be nice...but I think it's a waste of time. Nevertheless...He sat down on the bed, looking as if his facial muscles could not decide whether to assemble into a smile or a frown.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Axelle looked at Artemis.

"Loosen up." She said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 pm

"Haha. I....can't." Artemis diligently smoothed an imaginary irregularity on the bedclothes. He looked at Axelle. "It's much too difficult for me."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:46 pm

"That's silly." She replied, rolling over onto her back. "People would like you a lot more if you were...nicer."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:56 pm

"I'm not trying to make people like me, because I don't like people." Artemis kept staring at Axelle. "Why does it matter to you?"
Artemis frowned. "Wait, sorry. Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 pm

Axelle smiled. "It doesn't matter to me. But I'm sure there are girls out there that are just so infatuated with you, and then you insult them and bam, all hope is lost." She kept a straight face for a moment and then burst into laughter. "Sorry, I'm not good at lying."

Wow, harsh...
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Artemis got up, his face flushed with anger. "See? That's another reason why I loathe talking to people! Everyone thinks they're so clever...and they say the most idiotic things! I don't find jokes of that sort funny! I've never had a serious relationship in my life...and just because I don't act like I care, doesn't mean I don't." He frowned. "I've already said too much. See?"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Axelle sighed. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I shouldn't have said that, it was cruel and rude." She sat up, and stared at the wall. "I didn't mean it."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Artemis' anger vanished instantly. "It's fine. This is my fault, anyway. I'm not used to talking with others. Actually, I've never held a real conversation before." He blushed again. He was doing a lot more of that lately. "I'm...I'm sorry," he muttered inaudibly, almost.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Axelle smiled. "You've never done a lot of things." She observed, a smirk spread across her lips. "If you get what I mean." She winked, and fell back onto the bed, bursting into a fit of giggles. "Sorry! I couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Artemis turned crimson. "Gah..."That's getting repetitive. "Uh...uh..." He gathered his thoughts, but his face was still bright red. "Um...I suppose you wouldn't want to help me make my list of things I haven't done shorter, would you?" He smirked shakily.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Axelle tilted her head, obviously giving it some thought. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips before standing up and pressing herself against Artemis. Her lips turned into a smile, and she kissed his cheek.

"There you go. Shortened. You've officially been kissed."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Artemis blushed even brighter, something that had seemed to be impossible. "Gah...!" He nearly fell over, and collapsed on the bed. "Ah...ah..." He brushed his cheek with his hand, and stared at Axelle, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Axelle grinned. "You asked for it." She stated, fixing her shirt. "Anything else you need my help with?" She giggled, playing with her hair. Ahh, it's just so eeeaasy...you're so mean.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Artemis felt as if his tongue was tied together. "Gah..." he repeated, once again. "Stop...playing...with...me..." No, idiot! You like to play! YOU LIKE IT! Artemis frowned. "Hah, what else would you do?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Squee
Soldier
Soldier
The Phantom Squee

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Alistar Engle
Class: Other
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:31 pm

"Ooh, dark clouds," Elsa said enthusiastically, pointing out the porthole. "A storm's coming! This'll be exciting!" Indigo dashed to the porthole beside her to look.

"Exciting? Sure, whatever," Alistar said, raising an eyebrow. "I know you two haven't been at sea before, but my travels have led me to a lot of different places overseas, and let me tell you, there's nothing fun about a storm in the open ocean."

"Lighten up," Elsa replied, flashing him a smile. "The captain seems experienced enough. I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Let's hope so..." Alistar muttered, opening the door and stepping out onto the deck. He looked around for Kasam, wondering if there might be anything he needed help with.
Back to top Go down
http://terjon.deviantart.com
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Axelle's eyes widened in surprise. "Didn't expect that answer." She smiled. "I don't know what I'd do. What would you want?" What're you doing? Why are you being so weird?
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Artemis felt his frown deepen. What I want is- "Heh. Now that we are actually close to a cordial conversation, I prefer to not tell you that. Although, by saying so, I just told you, didn't I...Heh, never mind. It doesn't matter." That's right, keep babbling. You're doing great!
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Axelle was confused. "You're an odd boy,
Artemis." She said with a laugh. "That's alright though." With a smile,
she turned around and looked out the porthole. "Ahh, storms are fun." She placed a hand on her hip and the other to her face as she continued looking out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 pm

"So I've been told." Artemis remembered the storm and its beauty, but continued to look at Axelle, his face relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Axelle spun around. "I'm really bored." She said, scratching her head. "I'm going on deck." With a nod, she left the room, and found her place atop her box again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island of Many Fates
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: The Dungeons :: The Island of Many Fates-
Jump to: