Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Aaron
Class: Mage
HP:
I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Left_bar_bleue40/40I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Empty
PostSubject: I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.   I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:16 am

Specifically, a concern about the length limit in the fanfiction forum. Specifically, I'm trying to post the first chapter of a fanfic, and it's saying it's too long. As this is 6 pages in word and by no stretch of the imagination the longest chapter I've ever written for a fanfic (that prize would go to a twenty-some-odd page behemoth that ended up being Chapter 3 of a story that's almost already as long as my longest-running story) I was wondering what, exactly, the length limit is, and whether it could be increased and/or done away with for the fanfiction forum. This isn't so much a concern for posting the Really Long Fic (that one I'm limiting to Fanfiction.net for various reasons) but it's a concern in case I want to post more six-to-ten page chapters.
Back to top Go down
http://gafanfic.wikispaces.com
Kingdom~Heatless
Admin
Admin
Kingdom~Heatless

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Worell
HP:
I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Left_bar_bleue40/40I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.   I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 am

How many characters is it?
Back to top Go down
https://experienceplus.forumotion.net
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Aaron
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.   I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Lemme check...
18775 with spaces and formatting markers.
Back to top Go down
http://gafanfic.wikispaces.com
Kingdom~Heatless
Admin
Admin
Kingdom~Heatless

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Worell
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.   I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm

I'll see if I can fix it, but I haven't been able to find it.
Back to top Go down
https://experienceplus.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.   I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I realize this seems like spamming, but I've got a concern.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: The Bulletin Board :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: