Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone going to see any concerts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Aaron
Class: Mage
HP:
Anyone going to see any concerts? Left_bar_bleue40/40Anyone going to see any concerts? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Anyone going to see any concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to see any concerts?   Anyone going to see any concerts? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:42 am

I get to see Coldplay in the Twin Cities come November. As they just about never tour in the US, this is pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. They're a pretty good band, and I bet they're touring to promote their latest album. I'm pretty excited, and will be growing more excited as time goes by.

So yeah. Post your upcoming concerts (attending or performing) here. Rock, pop, rap, even if it's just you playing the timpani in your High School band, what'll you be up to?
Back to top Go down
http://gafanfic.wikispaces.com
Kingdom~Heatless
Admin
Admin
Kingdom~Heatless

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Worell
Class: Mage
HP:
Anyone going to see any concerts? Left_bar_bleue40/40Anyone going to see any concerts? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Anyone going to see any concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to see any concerts?   Anyone going to see any concerts? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:59 am

TT.TT The only concerts I go to are orchestral concerts at the Kennedy Center and the Lyceum (And I've gone to my own concert at the lyceum). I LOVE Coldplay, and I just missed out on tickets to see them in my area. Oh well. TT.TT
Back to top Go down
https://experienceplus.forumotion.net

Anyone going to see any concerts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Multimedia :: Music-
Jump to: