Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island of Many Fates

Go down 
+2
Artemis Fowl
The Mighty Fluffball
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Squee
Soldier
Soldier
The Phantom Squee

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Alistar Engle
Class: Other
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 am

While the previous headstone had elicited only raised eyebrows from Alistar, he scoffed audibly at this one.

"Love? Dead? I think not," he said. "Unless I'm interpreting that wrong."
Back to top Go down
http://terjon.deviantart.com
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Kasam
Class: Warrior
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Kasam toyed with the design on the hilt of his sword. He didn't look up as he spoke.

"This place isn't called the 'Island of Many Fates' for nothing. I'll wager that these are all possible fates for us. Consider them warnings. Once you're done considering, I say we see what that place holds for us."

He pointed. Kryoni followed the line of his arm and saw the mouth of a cave, inconspicuously placed at the edge of a clearing. She grimaced. Caves were generally disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:55 pm

"Well, if they are fates..." Artemis shook his head. No such luck for me, I wager. "Fine, let's go. I like caves. Dark, damp, dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Male Number of posts : 110

Character sheet
Name: David
Class: Mage
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm

David began walking to the cave, wary of any stones that might take him down as well. He also kept an eye out, for any kind of ambush, or trap.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Axelle looked at the second stone and gulped. Her lips tightened and she followed Kasam and Kryoni, arms crossed. She muttered something, but it was muffled. It sounded something like, "Caves are creepy."

Vivienne, on the other hand, was brushing off the stone like they were nothing new. They were, of course, since she had never seen them nor this cave. Her posture showed how calm she was, but her eyes showed fright. She wasn't used to this feeling, but something about the atmosphere of the cave was stirring something within her. Axelle looked at her and faked a smile. Vivienne didn't return the gesture. She looked a little bored.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Artemis looked back at Axelle, opening his mouth to say something, probably something reassuring, but he noticed Vivienne. "What's wrong?," he asked her. "There's nothing to fear, I believe." She's a strange one.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Vivienne looked to Artemis. "What? No." She said with a laugh. "Just um, bored." I suppose. Whatever. This is exciting, in all honesty. I haven't been around this many humans since I was last in the city. Ahh, they smell nice...that reminds me, I should go hunting later...
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Artemis nodded. He then leant in close to her. "You're a werewolf, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Vivienne cocked an eyebrow. "Whatever gave you that idea?" She asked. Aha, he's a smart one.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:23 pm

"The howl we heard just before we appeared. That was you." Artemis sighed. "I wasn't sure, but you just confirmed it. And that means..." Intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Vivienne looked him in the eyes. "How did I verify such a ridiculous question? And besides, werewolves aren't the only thing that howl."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Artemis laughed. "Actually, your defensiveness just verified it right now."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Vivienne smiled. "You're insane."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:30 pm

"Of course I am. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be me. Therefore, I'm glad I am. But it's still true. I find werewolves fascinating, truthfully. I've only killed a few...Wait, that came out wrong." Artemis frowned.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:33 pm

"You've killed werewolves?' Asked David to the man behind him. "Come now, you'll have to tel me the story." He carefully picked his way to the cave, still weary of more tombstones or, possibly, the thought occurred to him, an open grave.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 pm

"Ahaha! I'd like the hear the story as well!" Vivienne said, laughing. Axelle hadn't caught any of the conversation, so she was confused. "Whaat?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

"Don't worry," Artemis told David. "Both of you are fine, unless you attempt to damage, hurt or obstruct anything that is of my interest." He grinned maniacally, then turned to Axelle. "Nothing, m'dear. It's all fine. I do wonder when we'll actually enter this cave...aren't you as exited as I am?" Artemis smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Vivienne smirked and pulled Axelle into her grip. Axelle let out a shriek, but Vivi grinned and held a firm hand to the woman's neck. "Like her?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Artemis' hand went to the hilt of his katana out of instinct. "Let go of her," he bristled. "Actually...I don't think you would do anything to her, would you." Artemis moved close to Vivienne, smirking.
"Just let her go."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Axelle's eyes widened as Vivienne's grip tightened. "You sure?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:01 pm

Artemis drew his blade. "Now," he snarled. "I won't take that chance, I guess. Let her go, or I'll tear her from your bloody carcass."
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 pm

David let out a low, rumbling noise. "Clothe your blade, fool." Richard came up behind him, worried. Richard was not paying much attention, but he'd back David up, within Hell itself. "Vivi, let her go."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Axelle gasped as Vivi pushed her away with a grin. "I wasn't gonna do anything." She sang. "Just playing around. Sorry Axelle."

Axelle smiled. "That was kinda fun, actually."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Artemis' eyes glinted again. "Of course you weren't." His lips curled into a snarl. "You're interesting, girl..." he hissed. "But don't play with me. As you said, I'm unstable." Artemis looked away from Axelle, paling with his anger. He pushed past David furiously, muttering as he did so. "At least it shows I was right about you, werewolf. Something to be proud of, right?" He stood a ways from the group, silently raging.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm

David furled his lips, but said nothing. Richard though, spoke. "Kasam, is there any chance of anything that'll eat us in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island of Many Fates
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: The Dungeons :: The Island of Many Fates-
Jump to: