Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Aaron
Class: Mage
HP:
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Left_bar_bleue40/40Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:50 pm

After having watched it for the first time on Thursday, I've since purchased the soundtrack and the videos. This is partly because (a) I wanted to listen to the soundtrack whenever I wanted and (b) I wanted to watch the videos whenever I wanted. Plus (c) I feel it's worth paying for. My favorite songs are probably "My Eyes", "Brand New Day", "My Freeze Ray", and "Slipping".

So what does everyone else think of it?
Back to top Go down
http://gafanfic.wikispaces.com
Kingdom~Heatless
Admin
Admin
Kingdom~Heatless

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Name: Worell
HP:
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Left_bar_bleue40/40Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Yes, I'm deathly in love with "Brand New Day" and "My Freeze Ray." It was so funny, just the whole thing in general. They're apparently planning on making another episode. (Though they should not.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://experienceplus.forumotion.net
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Aaron
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:33 am

Actually, what they're planning on making is a sequel, which I heartily support.
Back to top Go down
http://gafanfic.wikispaces.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers)   Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Warning, may eventually have spoilers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Multimedia :: Music-
Jump to: