Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island of Many Fates

Go down 
+2
Artemis Fowl
The Mighty Fluffball
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:13 pm

"Never came up." Axelle said with a hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:15 pm

"You're right...want more rum?" Artemis grinned stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Axelle smiled. "No thanks!" She collapsed in a fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:21 pm

"You do..."said Artemis. He promptly spilt a bottle of rum over her head and collapsed alongside her, laughing and giggling crazily.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Axelle blinked as rum slid down her face. "Uhh..." she hummed, staring at Artemis. This is weird. Pretending to be drunk to mess with the kid's head? You're more messed up than you were yesterday. Axelle sighed and looked over at him. "What was thaaaat for?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Artemis peered at her through a strange fog that was pervading his mind. Something was wrong. I don't drink...how did that bottle end up in my hand? How'd I get drunk? Why is the room swinging... These and other highly intelligent thoughts passed through his mind.
"Uh...you looked thirsty?" He looked into her eyes. "Wow...you're eyes...are...sure are...pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Axelle's eyes widened but she plastered a goofy grin across her face. "Well thanksh mucsh." She said, tipping over.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:56 pm

"You're welcome," Artemis smiled back drunkenly. "And you smell sweet...a tangy, rummy, sweetness, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Aha, sooo the truth comes out. Silly boy. Axelle thought with a smirk. She looked at Artemis with a smile. "You're a sweetheart." She said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 pm

"Haha. Not really, you know..." Artemis sighed a mournful sigh. "At times I feel bad for the people I've killed. Never had a chance, you know. But then...I re-remember I hated them." He sighed again, brokenheartedly. " You...you look so nice now, you know...like...like something out....of the books I read as a child...so long ago..." And Artemis began to weep silently.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Axelle stared. "Are you o-okay, Artemis?" She asked, throwing an arm around him. She completely dropped the drunk act and grew far more concerned than she should be. A little too revealing when drunk, Artemis. Just a little. I have no idea how to react... you don't like him. Shut up, Axelle.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm

"Yeah," he said, smiling. "I'm just drunk," he said in a tone one would use to explain to a small child that "a" is not a number. "I dunno...dunno...sometimes I'd like to die, you know. But I get bored...and stop thinking that..." He tilted his head and rested it on Axelle's arm. "I sure...am glad I won't...remember this in...the morning..." He breathed in deeply, feeling more infatuated with Axelle by the moment. "You're a pirate...princess?" he asked again, smiling drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Axelle sighed. "Er, yeah!" She exclaimed, pulling her fake state on again. This is pathetic. "I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap." She smiled, and stood up, careful to ensure Artemis didn't get hurt. She hopped onto the bed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Artemis glanced at her sadly. "Not much...fun talking...to me..."
The room cleared as something snapped. "Oh...oh my God." No...I didn't...I couldn't have...Full realization of what he just done hit him on the head like a sledgehammer.
"Oh no...oh no..." Artemis shook his head, paling. "What..." What the Hell did I just do? He gave a rasping gasp then sat down, appalled. His mind had cleared at the worst possible moment. I'm gonna remember this in the morning.
He put his head in his hand and tried to will it all away, then looked at the seemingly asleep Axelle and reached for his morphine, his mind spinning.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Axelle heard Artemis fumbling around and sat up. "What are you doing?" She asked, wide-eyed. "You better not be going for what I think you're reaching for." She glared.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Artemis withdrew his hand from his pocket. In it was a syringe and a vial of morphine. "Why not?" he hissed. "I've ruined everything again. I deserve some rest. Some release. And you don't even like me, you drunk fool. I thought you were asleep."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 pm

"I'm not drunk." Axelle said with a sigh. "Come on. You don't want to do that. Well, I'm sure you want to. But you shouldn't." She rolled off the bed and crawled over to where Artemis sat. "Please?" She whispered, placing her hand on the hand holding the drug.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

"Not drunk?" Artemis stared at her blankly. "That makes it all the more worse." His hand trembled violently. Please, she said. He let go, resignedly. "So now I lose my one safety? The one thing that was there for me, always?" His drunken eyes reflected an ancient pain, ancient for his young age. "I end up with nothing? Nothing! I came on this trip for nothing?! For more pain?" He laughed brokenly for a moment, then stopped, wincing, as if the sound of his own laughter hurt. "Fine, take it then." He shuddered horribly, and shut his eyes tightly. "You all hate me. The arrogant captain, his wretched girlfriend, those performers, those other two, and you. Isn't that miserable? Why, of course it is! It's so miserable, it's funny!"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:47 pm

Axelle took the drug and set it down. She threw her arms around his neck and held him close. "I don't hate you. That's my problem. And everything you said was sweet. So I don't care. You don't have to hurt. You don't have to run away. You can face it. You're strong enough." She whispered, and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm

As soon as Axelle touched him, Artemis began to sob; quiet, gulping sobs. "You should be drunk...You'll regret this come tomorrow..." he whispered. "Nothing will have changed. You'll just resent me more, that's all..."
He shook his head. "I'm not strong enough. I used to think so, but now...I realize I'm alone. That's why I run. I kill others before they kill me." He then realized he was crying. He remembered what she had said. "You said you don't hate me...that that's a problem...why? And don't be sorry. You did nothing to me...nothing...not you, no..."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Axelle huffed and sat back. "I can't say why it's a problem." She muttered, looking away. Her eyes landed on the morphine. "Here, have this back." She held it out. "I, um, trust you." She turned around and climbed back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:06 pm

"Huh..." Artemis' eyes shone. "You shouldn't, you know." He seemed undecided, then put it away, and removed a vial with sleeping pills in it. He seemed to relapse, and poured and insanely large amount of them onto his hand. "Yep, that should do it," he murmured drunkenly, and popped the whole batch in his mouth, and started searching for water, or something to down them with...like more rum.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Axelle looked up. "Artemis, what the hell did you just do? Spit them out."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 pm

"Nah, I gotta sleep. Maybe when I wake up this will all have been a bad dream, and I never really got on the boat, or met you. Maybe I just dreamed you up..." While Artemis spoke, all the pills fell out of his mouth. "Well, darn."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 pm

"Don't. Touch. Them." Axelle ordered, her eyes narrow. Despite not being able to see, the sound was proof enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island of Many Fates
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: The Dungeons :: The Island of Many Fates-
Jump to: