Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sign of the Blue Sailor

Go down 
+2
Axelle
Grim
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Artemis opened his mouth to say something unusually sympathetic, when he felt his chair move. He looked around to see a woman pushing his cahir with her foot. "Yes?" he said, arching his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Male Number of posts : 81

Character sheet
Name: Aaron
Class: Mage
HP:
The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 am

"Good idea," said Aaron, turning slightly red.

"Oy... He's always like this, in case you were wondering. Absent-minded around women who aren't me," said Narya, taking a seat before Aaron could.
Back to top Go down
http://gafanfic.wikispaces.com
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:14 am

Aphrodite smiled, glancing back to Axelle. Looked like trouble, but she could handle herself. No sense getting Axelle mad at her. She sat with them, smiling.

"So what brings you here?"

Axelle, meanwhile, looked up at Kryoni. "What the hell?" She asked the air, staring up.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:
The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 am

"Our travels," said Aaron. "We're wandering, seeking fame and fortune."

"And dessert as a main course!" added Narya. "Don't know why I bother to keep trying, though, Aaron doesn't ever let me do that..."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:46 am

"Traveling? My, that sounds fun." Aphrodite grinned. "And why not? Dessert is my favorite part of the day." She giggled, glancing towards Aaron.
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Male Number of posts : 172

Character sheet
Name: Kasam
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 pm

Kryoni jerked her head towards Kasam. "He wants to talk to you." She continued over to Kasam and handed him a mug of the dark liquid. He accepted it with a nod and took one of his characteristic drinks; it lasted a few seconds, but he didn't seem to actually drink much. Then he tried again, addressing the man with the magic feel (Aaron).

"Excuse me, sir."

Kryoni rolled her eyes at Kasam's politeness.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 pm

"He says it's because I need a balanced diet," replied Narya. "I don't think I need to diet, though."

"Balanced intake, then. Either way, make sure you're eating healthy so you don't end up getting sick," said Aaron. Narya sighed. "Narya... I just want us to be healthy, OK?" He then turned to Kasam. "Hello, what can I do for you?"

While they were having this conversation, into the inn walked Elias, who scanned the crowd. He noticed that a fair number of people were in attendance, one of whom was Aaron. However, his report could wait, and so he looked around, eventually spotting the tall shaman and his friend. Making his way over, he bowed silently, his eyes darting as he looked each one over several times.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Male Number of posts : 110

Character sheet
Name: David
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Richard and David both glanced at the man. "Can we help you?" they said in unison. Neither showed any sign, but both were slightly amused by this.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Elias nodded slightly. After taking off his hat, he looked again at the two of them before saying, "I wish company while I wait." His voice was detached and quiet, and although it wasn't menacing, it wasn't inviting either.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 pm

Ricky and David glanced at each other. They weren't exactly busy. Besides, they'd heard most of each others' stories. Maybe this man had entertaining encounters to describe. Or, perhaps he had some interesting news. Either way, Richard said "Sure, if we're the kinda company you're looking for, we're the company you'll get." He took a swig from his mug, smiled, and allowed a chair for Elias.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Elias bowed thanks, taking the offered seat silently. After a few moments, he said, "Elias." It was probably meant to be an introduction, but the lack of inflection made it difficult to tell. Again, it was said in the hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:48 pm

"I'm David, this is Richard," Dave said. "So, what do you do? You know, other than talk like Fujin from FFVIII wait with strangers."
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:17 pm

"Scout," replied Elias. "You?" Raising a hand, he crooked a finger toward the barman in a "Come here, I wish to order" motion.
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Kasam smiled. Kryoni scowled, then yelped when Kasam stepped on her foot, hard. In the corner, Cora ducked her head and squeaked quietly, which was the equivalent of giggling for her.

"I need help with, shall we say, travel arrangements. You seem like a fellow both intelligent and pleasant, so I thought you might know a man who knows a man."

Kryoni started to mutter about just stealing a ship, then shut up.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Artemis scowled. "They seem unpleasant," he muttered. "And not in the good way, like me." He looked at Axelle. "Is it just me?"
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Kryoni turned slightly and gave Artemis a come-here-or-else-I-will-personally-eat-your-beating-heart look.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm

Artemis noticed Kryoni giving him a come-here-or-else-I-will-personally-eat-your-beating-heart look. He looked back, much less intimidated than annoyed, but still turned to Axelle and said "Hold on a sec. I'll be...right back." He then stood up and walked over to where Kryoni was.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:59 pm

David smiled. "I hunt," he said simply. Richard, on the other hand, said."I don't have anything in particular I do. If somebody needs help, they call me over."

David asked Elias, "As a Scout, you must see some lesser-known things. Any interesting tales?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 pm

"Mostly everyday lives," said Elias. "Not much exciting."

Aaron arched an eyebrow. "I wouldn't," he said. "We mainly go by foot, we haven't actually visited any port towns."
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Kryoni glanced at Kasam. He looked at Artemis, then nodded. Behind his back, his fingers motioned for Cora to join the three men across from them.

"Ah. You see, I need a little help getting to a certain island. It's not marked on any official chart, but I have the exact co-ordinates. I'm rather in need of people who might be willing to risk a little danger for a lot of profit."

Kryoni grimaced painfully. She hated talking to people. Coldly, she addressed Artemis.

"He wants someone to help him get something and he thinks you can help him do it. You'll need to fight, you'll need a lot of nerve, and you'll need to know when not to ask questions. He takes care of your lodgings, you pay for your own food when we're in town, and when we're done, you get a piece of the gold."

Cora abandoned the quiet table in the corner Kasam had sent her to and slipped quietly across the room to where David, Elias, and Richard were talking. Unobtrusive but firm, her soft little voice cut into the conversation.

"Excuse me, mister. Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:41 pm

Artemis stood silently for a moment. "I dislike working on other people's orders. In fact, I dislike working. And I hate others. But...I do have a bit of avarice in me, and I enjoy fighting. It's not as easy to kill as the innocent believe, but that's what makes it more fun for the rest of us, correct? I'll take you up on the offer. I won't shake hands, though." A sarcastic smile was forced on his lips. "I won't ask why you speak instead of him. Maybe he's a germophobe." Artemis looked around. "Heh, no germophobe would come to this dump. Is there anything else I need to know? Because if not, I have a drink to go finish." Artemis turned around and walked back to where he had been sitting before. The girl...intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 pm

"Because he's talking to someone else." Kryoni muttered to herself.

"You can take her too." she called after him.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Soldier
Soldier
Grim

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Narya shook her head. "I only work for my bro," she said. "So unless he's willing to work under someone else, I'll not be joining you."

"Sorry," said Aaron, "but I'm not interested. I'm more one for land-based travel, anyway, I get seasick easily."

Elias, meanwhile, turned and looked at the girl. Arching an eyebrow, when the barkeep came he said, "Sake, please."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Artemis froze for a second. You can take her too. It took only that second for his mind to be flooded with abstract and patently ridiculous ideas. She'll never come with me, he told himself, firmly. She doesn't know me at all. Plus, I'm an insane people-hater. Very attractive to the average fem- He cut himself off, astounded by his thoughts.

Oh sure, invite her! You just hate the world!
A snide voice in his head brought Artemis to his senses. What am I thinking? How could such a stupid thing occur to me? I don't care about people! I hate them!

He walked over to Axelle and finished his drink in a mouthful, then sat down, staring at his hands, mentally berating himself. People are stupid. They're all idiots. They deserve to die. To burn. Finally, he turned to Axelle, an uncontrollable sneer on his face. "Hey," he said, snidely, rage building up inside of him.

"I've been offered a job. I could give you some of the gold..."

"Do you want to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Kasam shrugged.

"That's a damn shame. We're moving through shallow water, no winds, and and the rewards are..." his mouth twisted as he searched for words. "...quite extraordinary. Description would not be adequate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sign of the Blue Sailor   The sign of the Blue Sailor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sign of the Blue Sailor
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: