Experience +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience +

A homemade RPG, "Experience +" is meant to be just that.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island of Many Fates

Go down 
+2
Artemis Fowl
The Mighty Fluffball
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Name: David
Class: Mage
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:45 pm

"You're both hopeless," said David. "But it doesn't matter. We should be returning to the surface. Should we go now, Kasam?" David asked, knowing full well he wouldn't get a damned answer!
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Female Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Name: Axelle
Class: Ranged
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 am

Axelle nudged Fluff. Nudged him hard. With a knife. There was a lot of blood involved.

Axelle gulped. "Ummmm, because..." She started. But didn't finish.

"Aww, but David, their hopelessness is cute!" Vivienne said, giggling.

"KASAM WAKE UP." Axelle shouted.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Male Number of posts : 274

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl
Class: Warrior
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Artemis shook his head at Axelle. "Sure. Whatever."

He then threw a rock at Kasam
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Male Number of posts : 172

Character sheet
Name: Kasam
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:10 pm

Kasam woke up, ignoring the fact that half of the rest of the forum was either dead or failing to respond entirely, and refrained from yawning.

Trying not to make any more jokes about the pairings, such as Davienne or Artemelle, the group trudged to the surface. Artemis managed not to divebomb Axelle's bust or trip and stick his head up her skirts, which everyone was exceedingly grateful for. When they emerged from the cave, the sun was shining brightly overheard and the sky was clear and blue. Kasam led them inland, through trees and vines full of brightly colored flowers that nobody touched. After a few hours of walking, they came to the edge of a desert. Kasam stopped.

"Hm." He shaded his eyes with his hand and peered out over the flat ground. "What's that?"

The desert, at a second glance, was no desert at all. It was a giant sand-pit in the center of the island, sloping gradually down in a slow spiral until it curved down out of sight. The slope was gradual enough that it could be walked down into and out of safely. Kasam was staring at the point where the slope dropped out of sight.

"I wonder if that's the entrance to another cave..."

He glanced back at the rest of the group.

"It looks like we're not done with under the ground yet. Artemis, you may wish to cry or kiss the sunlight goodbye or slit your wrists or something of the sort. If not, I'm sure Axelle's chest hasn't been drooled on for a good five minutes or so now."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:18 pm

Artemis smiled radiantly at Kasam. Death by kindness.
"Oh, certainly. But Axelle and I would prefer a room and some privacy."

He then turned his back to him and walked over to Axelle. "We should assassinate him. Several times," he hissed, his eyes no longer calm, and his smile turning rather sinister and leer-like, his voice low and furious.
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:42 pm

A coconut fell from an overhanging coconut tree and hit Artemis on the head, knocking him face-first into Axelle's bosom.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:
The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:56 pm

OoC:lol, GM-abuse. My favorite kind.

IC:David looked at the expanse of desert. He considered his magicks, and uttered a short curse. "[Radio Edit]"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Artemis turned scarlet. "MOTHERF***ING COCONUTS AND MOTHERF***ING COCONUT TREES!!" he screamed.
Or he would have, had he not been muffled by Axelle's bust.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 pm

Axelle pushed Artemis' head off of her chest. She was red, but she muttered, "Stupid coconuts."

Vivienne picked up the coconut and smashed it against a rock. As it cracked, a thick, black sludge dripped out of it. Vivienne made a disgusted face and tossed it aside.

"Huh." She mused, watching the coconut roll away, leaving a thin trail of its black insides. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 pm

"That's odd," noted Richard.

Last edited by Bane on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:58 am

OoC: Is it just me, or was part of Bane's post baleeted? It could just be my school's internet, which really sucks...

IC:
Artemis, gasping as if he had just run a 10-mile marathon in under a minute, turned to stare at the coconut juice until his face's temperature had returned to tolerable levels. He then turned to Axelle sheepishly. "Sorry," he muttered, rubbing his head on the spot where the coconut had hit him. "Coconuts..." he sighed, as an explanation.

Hmm, I wonder what that coconut juice would taste like...
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:24 pm

OoC:Nah, I was gonna write a part for David, then I couldn't think of anything for him to do. I didn't notice I'd written "David".

IC:David went to Vivienne. "You been here before?"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:30 pm

"Here?" Vivienne wondered aloud, looking around. "Yes. I didn't really look around over here, though. There was something poking out of the sand that I wasn't in the mood to deal with." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:07 pm

"Interesting. You don't seem like the kinda pf person to shy away from a curiosity," said he.
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Vivienne frowned. "Well, I said I wasn't in the mood." She laughed. "I was alone and kinda tired. Fighting something sounded like a bad idea at the time."
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:03 pm

"Shouldn't it always seem like a bad idea?" asked David.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 pm

"Not necessarily," expounded Artemis, recovering his poise. "Haven't you ever felt the joy of the kill? Bloodlust?"
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Fluffball
Mercenary
Mercenary
The Mighty Fluffball

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:29 pm

"Only fools and demons feel bloodlust," murmured Kryoni, glancing at Artemis. Kasam made a grunting sound of agreement.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Artemis smiled at Kryoni and Kasam. "Then I am either a fool or a demon. But wait, you have already called me a fool before. Then I am a fool, am I not? It would not bother me, in all truth."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Axelle looked at Artemis and bit her lip. Vivienne giggled.

"Well, yes." She replied, looking directly at David. "However, considering who and what I am..."
Back to top Go down
Bane
Mercenary
Mercenary
Bane

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:09 pm

David sighed. "That means nothing. A Hunt is different from a fight. A Hunt is for food, and a fight, while possibly fun, possibly honorable, is not something generally sought out."

Richard, uninterested in etiquette, stared out at the expanse before him, wondering what was next.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Artemis laughed. "Well, don't pay attention to me. Our Great Leader's girlfriend says I am a fool, and the Leader himself agrees, so what do I know?"
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Vivienne smiled. "Mhm." She hummed. "I guess you're right. Speaking of which, I could probably use a Hunt right about now. Except I don't think anything here is edible..." She sighed, lamenting about the coconut.

Axelle jabbed Artemis in the side. "You're not a fool." She whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl
Mercenary
Mercenary
Artemis Fowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Artemis glanced at her, and unconsciously held his head up slightly higher. Slightly pink, he turned to Vivienne. "That coconut doesn't look so bad. I'm sure I've eaten worse things than that."
Back to top Go down
Axelle
Admin
Admin
Axelle

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:56 pm

Vivienne laughed. "Doubtful. It smelled awful." She replied, scrunching up her nose to reiterate her point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Many Fates   The Island of Many Fates - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island of Many Fates
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Experience + :: Roleplaying :: The Dungeons :: The Island of Many Fates-
Jump to: